matiere _ KUSAMA x NAKAZAWA
A Study on Matiere
Yayoi Kusama 1980s vs Hideki Nakazawa 1990
Fri 2 July - Sat 17 July, 2010
12-6pm closed on Sun, Mon and National Holidays
1-21-14 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
Hideki Nakazawa's "Watermelon Bust (Huge Grave No. 1)" and
"Hanaichimonme (Huge Grave No. 2)," going to be exhibited at
this show, were first shown at his solo exhibition named
"Huge Grave" in January 1990.
By emphasizing computer-made-jugged pixels which he considered
matiere of CG (Computer Graphics), Nakazawa had produced very
important works on a par with Kusama's 80's.
Sorry for the multipostings.
- New large prints of Baka [Stupid] CG will be exhibited at the
above two-persons show.
- Solo Show "Huge Grave" Jan 1990, HB Gallery (Harajuku, Tokyo)
- Review by Kae Ishii. "Art Patents" (English)
- Following information can be read only in Japanese.
"Essay on Invisible Functions" (Easy Abstraction) (1996) /
History of Japanese Yo-ga / Summary of Fine Art / Talk on Taro
Okamoto / Bigakko
- Multiposted in English and Japanese. Updated the website.
- This site is made in person by Hideki Nakazawa. See also "Notebook."
- Make contact with Gallery Cellar for Nakazawa's works, writings, lectures and others. Email to email@example.com including CC to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The above link to 'Review by Kae Ishii - "Art Patents" (English)' has been changed to:
Japanese | NAKAZAWA HIDEKI's homepage